How to Make a Mask from a Scarf as protection
What you’ll need:
– Scarf or bandana
– 2 rubber bands or hair tie elastics
– Coffee filter or paper towel
1. First, put the paper towel or coffee filter in the middle.
2. Next, fold the scarf (or bandana) to the middle from the top, and then fold again to the middle, from the bottom.
3. Wrap a rubber band loosely around each end of the scarf or bandana.
4. Fold each rubber-banded end to meet in the middle of your scarf or bandana.
5. Hold the mask to your face, folded side against the skin, and tuck a rubber band around each ear and voila!