Shin guards is a kind of sports equipment, worn on the front of player’s shin, protect the athlete’s tibia to avoid injury. It is mainly used in football and basketball, ice hockey, hockey, rugby, cricket, hockey and other sports accessories. Shin guards can be made of various materials, including glass fiber reinforced plastic, polyurethane, plastic and metal etc.
WHY USE CARBON FIBER?
● Extremely strong
● High in stiffness
● High in tensile strength
● Low weight to strength ratio
● High in chemical resistance
● Temperature tolerant to excessive heat
● Has low thermal expansion
● Widely used in industries & cool applications like exotic cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini), NASA/Aerospace,
high-end sporting equipment, yachts and even items from luxury brands such as Chanel, Gucci, Montblanc and more.
WHAT THEY SAY